I'm so happy and humbled to let you know that I completed my schooling with 98.6% for the CBSE class 12 Board Exam and All India Rank 7. I've joined Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi for BA Economics(Hons).

A big thanks to everyone who has been supportive. My parents, teachers,family, friends,well-wishers, blog readers...everyone. Especially my Vallumichi, my mother's aunt who used to come everyday to my house when I was alone without our maid aunty, so that I could sit and study for my boards. There have been innumerable people who've helped me in one way or the other and I'll always be thankful to you all.

I'm leaving for Delhi next week, setting on a voyage that hopefully will lead me to new destinations. Do keep me in your prayers. And thanks for all the love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Write!

Tora Rang Man Bhayo Nizamuddin!