Let's all be Mowglis!

When I walk out of a theatre after watching a movie,it is very rarely that I have a wonderful feeling of happiness and fulfillment intertwined with each other.And after such a long time Jungle Book brought back that sensation.Jungle Book was no doubt the best movie I had seen in quite a long time.
The theatre literally transformed into a jungle where I saw Mowgli with his manly tricks and his wild friends up so close that I felt that I was one among them too. Everything seemed so real.
                   The graphical animals could connect with the audience through their emotions better than  human actors, in any random movie.The farewell scene between Mowgli and his wolf mother Raksha did make me cry. Baloo and his bare necessities made me happy from within. Bagheera's presence made me comfortable.And don't forget Shere Khan;he did make me rage for revenge!
                        Besides,it seemed fantastic to know life from the animal's point of view.The movie made me think for the first time how animals might me spending their time in the jungle.How they find their daily bread(maybe not bread-meat or leaves or whatever they eat!)What their feelings and emotions might be.What kind of advice they might share with each other-they obviously don't have to bother about exams and money and getting high paid jobs!I wish I got to know animals better.
                     Neel Sethi did a marvelous job in the movie.To see him climb trees, run along with Bagheera,sit on Baloo's stomach singing out to the trees and fight Shere Khan and hear him saying that he's of the jungle was simply mesmerizing. Sethi could very appealingly convey Mowgli's love for the jungle through his acting.And all this considering that he was the only human in the entire movie.He was out there without any one of these characters beside him.Kudos for that Neel.
                      The entire crew needs to be appreciated for bringing out such a good movie out of Rudyard Kipling's Jungle Book.Lot of hardwork and effort has gone into the making of this epic movie.Hats off to all the people behind the curtains.
                And let's not forget to learn something from the movie as well.Let's also love our world like Mowgli loved the Jungle.Let's defend our world from the many Shere Khans that destroy it's peace.Let's not talk about our differences but about the many similarities that we share.Let's fight for the common good of the entire human race.Let's love and respect each other. Let's all be Mowglis.Let's all be animals-again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Write!

Tora Rang Man Bhayo Nizamuddin!