The Colour Blue-My Pet Hate

I haven't made head or tail of what's with me and Blue.For my computer exam there was a question about the colour of hyperlinks on a web page.I initially answered it as Blue(which it was) but later on cut it off and changed it to Violet due to my hyperactive thinking process.In today's Science exam there was a question on the colour of Copper Nitrate solution for which I wrote the right answer which happened to be blue.But history repeated itself and my brain cells got the better of me.I eventually "corrected" it to 'colorless'.It seems that the correct answer is always my spontaneous response to a question. .But my conscious mind simply overworks it and ruins it.But why does it always have to be Blue?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Write!

Tora Rang Man Bhayo Nizamuddin!