What to Jot Down

What do I  jot down on the diary,
 in which , I am scribbling without end?
I think of something… um…
But no! That ain’t good enough!
Oh! my brain
Why don’t you think of something for me,
To write down,on these blank pages
With my blue inked ,pink pen!

There is nothing coming to my  mind
I start imagining of  malicious forests,
 Soaring kites, pillows, willows….
Finally turning back to square one with a big cross ink smash!

My brains haven’t had
Enough of a feast.
It has been munched up
By  something terrible!
Something stupid!

Work for me,Mr.Brain,
For I am your owner
Talk to me ;
Converse, converse, converse

And  finally ,
There is something worthy
I can boast about
Alas! I’ve  written down
Something on this
Otherwise blank paper;
I know why it had been cross with me.
Well I know why it was reluctant to my pleas.
For in me ,my brain is the owner
And me – its acting tool!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Write!

Tora Rang Man Bhayo Nizamuddin!