The vast , the endless

LAYING myself down on the moist sand
My vision persisted,
My views stretched,
Widened and elongated,
The bounds of my mind farthened,
Towards the sublime,
The vast , the endless-
The sea.

The divinity engulfed me,
Embraced me; for all I know
I had been in captivity,
By the vast  blue sheath  around me-
The sea!

I could see the endless waves,
Dancing on its way,
Dancing like a musical  fountain,
Chittering and chattering,
With the blue sky,
Waving at the coloufrul birds,
And colourful kites well above;
The sea!

The boats, enormous and tiny ,
Struggling to keep up
With the gushing waves,
Combing the waters for treasure troves of food,
The crabs toddling and limping,
Side by side,
Wriggling and quibbling,
Into their tiny homes.

The kids were jumping,
Laughing and playing,
Flip-flopping on the sand,barefoot
Swimming against the waves,goggle-less!
The hue of their heart’s desire,
Bursting into radiant and colourful crackers
The birds floated above,
Their eyes sharp for incentives-their fodder,
The flimsy ones in the sea,
Were very well  in their beaks,
Their twittering echoed all over,
The sea!

My vision,it persuaded me to dig,
Into the depths of the ocean
The depths of  the sea,
 The depths of the sand around.
The depths of the   lives found.

My mind boggled as I came back,
The pot of mind  upto the brim with verve,
The mundane spirit of life,
Was warded off, dwindled
 For I felt joy in the ocean
Volatility in the  sand,
And Zeal in the air.

The lense of my eyes,
Captured  the picturesque beauty,
Of the ocean belle and beau,
The mother of the world!
The mother of life!
The sea……The sea!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Write!

Tora Rang Man Bhayo Nizamuddin!