A TRIP TO THE MOON




If I have a dream,
A dream to reach high and high
But never low,
It would be of reaching the Moon,
The ball of Glory
The blessing From the Creator to us!

It gleams in the dark ocean
Above our heads
With its friends,
Its twinkling friends!

I once stepped onto ;
The gleaming ball
And found the long trenches
Or the so called crators!
They gave me a fright
But then a laugh!

I think I travelled by a ship;
A sort of ship.
And then placed my heels
Onto the moon.
The glorious ball,
Welcomed me as a guest,
It showered me with flowers!
It waited for me with light!
And quenched my thirst,
With its new drop of water!

I came back ,
My little head held high,
My mind filled with pride
Back to the ship;
To the Earth.

Only to find myself on the floor
Laughing my heads off!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Write!

Tora Rang Man Bhayo Nizamuddin!