CHILDHOOD

I'm growing again,
No wonder
But I want my childhood back!
When I had my school cap on,
Time to play,to count the days,
And to make things with clay!

My first day at school,
That horrible day,
When I had no friends.
My bag and me left out!

But then, it was friends
Who made life comfortable.

Teachers are mothers ,
But not with us everywhere.
I found this out
When I was big.

But my memorable years
When fun had no grade
When friends had no pride
Lovely cuty years

But all gone...
Looking back again at my childhood,
The memorable moments of life ,
Which never die!

Comments

  1. This lovely Jasmine. Keep it up. I always feel so inspired with your posts. Even I feel the same way .... I want my childhood back but Alas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too want my childhood back, when I used to run down the village footpath and balance my way up the trunk of a coconut palm slanting over the river and dive into the water and swim around with my friends...Your poem brought old memories back. But you are still in your childhood, Jasmine. Till you are 13 or 14 you are a child. Then, with a lot to study etc., childhood vanishes without your knowing it. So make the best of the childhood you already have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. EXCUSE ME!!!! By the way,how old are you MADAM?hmm...I suppose u r so burdened with job worries n household matters that u have no time to spare a joyful time for yourself.ha? just kidding
    Anyways good piece of work sis.the poetic rhythm seems to b developing quickly in your poems.
    But can u ask for a gift which u r so happily enjoying right now?so better make the best of u'r childhood and v can think about its loss later.okay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratz... dear, its amazing...!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What to Write!

Tora Rang Man Bhayo Nizamuddin!