A Dark Milky Path


Once I walked into the forest on a rainy day

I had to meet animals on my way


It was a dark milky path

While animals were having their bath


Strange! the way was full of trees

for a minute I had to freeze

I thought animals were cruel

but how kind they were


Snakes were slithering to me

Monkeys were jumping to me

Birds were chirping at me

Lions were roaring friendly


I thought I didn't want to leave them,

After all I want my parents


My friends lighted me the path

I was back again to sound of vehicles!

Comments

  1. Beautiful poem, Suruma!!! If we can see that everything around us is also us,
    the same as us,
    formed of the same substance,
    breathing the same air...then we understand the immensity of the word LOVE.
    That love is for everything, all the people around, all creatures, plants and trees, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. good suruma,,, its really beautiful n i like it... 4th October was the feast of st. francis of assisi, n he used to call every creature n plants as brothers n sisters... thats the magic of love, the universal brotherhood... brother sun n sister moon, brother lion n sister rabbit... really nice... so all the best suruma... u will definitely find the equilibrium n harmony in this earth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hai Jasmin..It'll be a good idea to provide a name for the path..best wishes for your Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What to Write!

Tora Rang Man Bhayo Nizamuddin!