My Friends, My Teachers

4 A is a wonderful class!. Our class teacher is Reena teacher and she is taking the subject science.

Our Maths teacher is Rajeev sir. He is the most famous teacher in the primary section.He is very kind and never scolds us.We all like him so much.Actually we are very lucky to get him as our maths sir.He has told us that don’t ever take him as a teacher, but as your best friend!.

Our English teacher is Rita teacher. She also takes the activity period. During the activity period, children are divided into 5 groups. Each person in that group should bring articles and if we do so that team will get a merit. Our team has got the highest merits!. Rita teacher also encouraged us to start the class magazine and we did so.Our class got special congratulations from our headmistress because only our class only a class magazine in the whole of the primary section of St. Thomas central school.

Oh! I forgot to tell about my friends……

I have so many friends . My best friend is Sandra. We were best friends from the year she joined this school. She is just like the proverb-A friend in need is a friend indeed. Nandana,Gowri, Aryan, Mithun, Abhinav, Devanarayan, Roshan, Kalyani, Nivya, Sandra, Rithik and myself play ice and water during the lunch break. It is great fun to play this game.

Aryan is scared of spiders. Whenever he finds spiders near his bench, he calls Alan and Alan fights with the spiders. But now their seats have changed. Aryan says Rithik is his cousin.Some times he says I’m also his cousin and if I don’t tell like that he would say “India is my country. All Indians are my brothers and sisters”.Alan is really funny. His mouth is full of funny stupid words.

Rithik is the best friend of Roshan and Roshan is the best friend of Rithik.So they are called Rithik Roshan.During the lunch break Roshan sits near Rithik to eat his lunch.

Some fourth standard students will become Prefects. Rithik, me, Sandra, Sera, Alan, Nivya, Madhav, Kalyani, Abhiram, Vybhav and Ammu are Prefects from our class. We should go and mind other classes in the morning when the teachers go for the staff prayer.Rithik and Nivya minds in 3A. I and Abhiram in 1E. Sandra in 3C. Sera in 3D. Alan in 1D. Kalyani and Madhav in 4A and Vybhav in 2D. We all have a Prefect badge. Last year I and Sandra were studying in 3C. Sandra is minding in the same division but in another room. Sera is minding in the same room which I and Sandra studied last year but the division is now D.

Thats all what I have to tell about my friends and teachers. If all the teachers and friends which I have told you are all in my class for the whole year it will be an enjoyable year!!

Comments

  1. :)...
    reminded me of my good old days in St. THomas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading about your teachers and friends a great deal. You are surely having a great time. You are very fortunate to study in such a wonderful school. You describe everyone so well that I can see each person in my imagination. My best frind in the group, besides you, will be Alan. I was like him when I was young, always after spiders, frogs, lizards and even snakes (will you believe it?). But I never used to kill any of them. There were also expert tree climbers, including me, in our group. In the city schools, nowadays, such skills may be difficult to come across. In all other respects, your school is very good.
    -- Venu uncle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What to Write!

Tora Rang Man Bhayo Nizamuddin!