slumdog millionare

This film is about two brothers,Salim and Jamal.These two are slumdogs in the film.It was a very good film and I think I should see it once more.This film got 8 oscars.For A.R. Rahman,the great music director,Resul Pookutty,Danny Boyle .... and also including the best film.The award was given in America two days before.It was showing in the television till 26|2|2009. I think it will show tomorrow also.The song "JAI HO"seemed fantastic.For this song A.R.Rahman got the oscar award.InIndian newspapers it was written as JAI HO RAHMAN.Anyway it was an amazing film about the slums inMumbai,the Dharavi slums.

Comments

  1. beautiful writing indeed, my child
    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also saw 'Slumdog Millionare' a few days ago. What I liked best was the boy dropping into you-know-what from the locked latrine. You will not do that even to see Amitabh Batchan or A.R. Rehman, I am sure. I too will not do it. I will have climbed over the top instead of dropping down...Anyway, I agree with you. It was an amazing film.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What to Write!

Tora Rang Man Bhayo Nizamuddin!