Math and me

Phew!It feels extraordinarily good to sit down for a few hours,to relax and make a post after 2 whole days of hard work and exhaustion.Guess what?Mathematics exams just came to a close today and I'm so happy to be back. I've spent the past two days with triangles,trigonometry,graphs and equations that it feels so happy to back with humans.Well it is not that I don't enjoy Math.Math is good;in fact it is really interesting and is the only subject that I can study continuously for so long.My math model exam did not go well and I got pretty low marks.So I was determined to conquer maths,especially trigonometry and spent most of my Onam vacation and a whole day doing trigonometry.This is our first year with trigonometry and most of us are putting up a great struggle.Hopefully its just a starting trouble.And hopefully I'll come out of the exam with flying colours(it doesn't really matter if a few colours are tarnished!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Write!

I touched Principal