DREADFUL DAY

It was was a dark stormy night, when the clock struck twelve.I heard a knock on the door and felt very scared.I tried to wake my mother, but she was so sleepy.My father had gone for a conference in Chennai.So I tried to go back to sleep.But still the knock went on and on.....
I was fed up hearing that sound, so I thought I will see what is going on.But on my way,something fell from the table to the floor.I was so scared and I ran back to my mother.I was really breathless.At the same time the electricity went off. There was a howling from somewhere.I really screamed.My mother woke up with a startle.She asked me what happened and I told all what had happened.But she didn't believe me.I tried to make her believe,but no change.I felt very sad.She scolded me ,and asked me to go to bed.
I lied down on my bed,praying to god to stop all these dreadful things.
DUM DUMmm!OOOHHHHH!Suddenly a thundering noise and a howling was heard.This time my mother too woke up.She knew what I told was true.So we got up,took a torch and slowly went to the door.We opened the door with shivering hands.And there ......standing on the doorstep was my father!!!
I felt amazed and relieved.My father said he didn't get the train on time!
'Oh'what a day it was!!!

Comments

  1. So it was only your father knocking at the door! What a relief. I was expecting something sinister, the way you had built up the tension, and felt pleasantly relieved at the end, just like you! Your narration is exciting. This is the talent needed to become a good story writer. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...pedippichukalanjallo.....!!! congratz dear.....u can be a good ...no no....even more than ....writer...all da best!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What to Write!

Tora Rang Man Bhayo Nizamuddin!