Birth Day party

My birth day was on 5 th October but my birthday party was on 6 th October. I had my birthday party with two great people from England-Sir Michael Rawlins and Dr.Kalipso Chalkidou. They are the chairman and director of NICE. Dr. Kalipso is fromGreece. They came to Kerala for a conference. I had my birthday party in Uday samudra Kovalam.My cousin also came for the party.
We talked with them for a long time sitting in the restaurant. We gave them a present – a model of a nice elephant. They also gave a birthday present for me- it was a coin collection. It was a collection of fifty rare coins of the world. I thanked them a lot for the present. Then we talked about the culture of India, London and Greece. They were really surprised when we said about India. Dr. kalipso’ s house was just near the birth place of Alexander the great.She could see his birth place through the window. Sir Michael Rawlins was little bit sad because his country fought against India and Greeks and his country could not win. Our talk was really nice.
Then we had our dinner it was buffet- there were parathas, rotis, rice and so on, there were paneer curry, chicken curry and so many dishes of India and Kerala. We all had fork and spoon-me and my cousin were uncomfortable with those things. After eating, we kept our plates on the table and went for the deserts. We took one from each. They were not nice and it had an ugly taste.
Around 9 o clock we had to part. I was really sad when it was time to part. We said good bye. My birthday party was really nice.

Comments

  1. Love your blog. Needless to say, you have got talent.
    I am a fashion writer and think that you should follow my blog. enrapturenow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt nice coming back to your blog after several weeks. Uncle was a little too busy these days with a grandchild arriving home. No time to even open the blog. Neha is her name. Always demanding attention. Always smiling. Sometimes crying. Now she has gone to her father's home in Kannur. I was feeling a little sad. Then I thought of visiting your blog and suddenly I am happy once again, reading about the mouth-watering delicacies (except dessert) you had at your birthday party. It must have been nice to speak with Greek and English people and know about their countries. I am sure you are going to visit all those wonderful places some day soon.
    And don't forget to invite uncle also to your next birthday party. We can have it at some other hotel where is the dessert is also good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information.
    גדרות אלומיניום

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What to Write!

Tora Rang Man Bhayo Nizamuddin!